Baldwin Hall(110,390 GSF)
Constructed in 1911, Baldwin Hall is the headquarters for the College administration and academic classrooms. The 80,600 NSF building was reopened January 2002 with computing laboratories, electronic classroom, and seminar rooms
Rhodes Hall(261,266 GSF)
Rhodes Hall was built adjacent to Baldwin Hall to accommodate the College expansion that took place in the 1970s. The 224,029 NSF building continues to provide outstanding faculty offices, undergraduate and graduate laboratories, and a 12,000 sq. ft. high bay area.
Old Chemistry Building(144,610 GSF)
Located in the Schneider Quadrangle, the College utilizes over 16,672 NASF for offices, classrooms, and laboratories. Many engineering departments share the space for sponsored research, general administrative activities, instruction, and program support
Engineering Research Center(189,644 GSF)
The new Engineering Research Center opened in June 1995 and is a focal point of College research. The 158,592 NSF facility houses state-of-the-art research laboratories and offices for graduate students and faculty. Designed by internationally-known architect Michael Graves, in conjunction with the Cincinnati-based firm KZF, the facility is conveniently located adjacent to the existing engineering complex.