FST3049 - MANAGEMENT OF TRANSPORT SERVICES
3 credit hours
This course provides an overview of the application of management principles to the provision of transport services. It includes an analysis of the economic, geographic, temporal and clinical characteristics of ambulance demand, the key processes for providing transport services and an evaluation of industry best practices.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Examine the challenges and opportunities for transport services.
- Determine key performance indicators of transport services.
- Review and summarize EMS research and trends.
- Identify funding models for the future of transport.
- Discuss the integration of new technology to improve service and reduce risk.
NOT CURRENTLY SCHEDULED