FST4071 - SAFETY MANAGEMENT
3 credit hours
Introduction to OSHA, Worker’s Compensation, environmental, transportation, accident and product safety, risk management, policies, procedures and training.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the role of the safety professional within an occupational safety and health program.
- Identify loss control information and how to perform an analysis of the information.
- Understand how safety and health programs and the safety management system should be structured.
- Implement and maintain safety and health programs.
- Understand Workers Compensation and Employee Assistance program.