Equipment Name: Dymax 39060 UV Light-Curing Conveyor
Max Wafer Size: 6”
General Description: The Dymax UVCS series conveyors are designed for curing UV-light curable adhesives, resins, inks, and coatings. These 12” wide conveyors can be outfitted with up to four Dymax 5000-EC lamps or up to two, six-inch microwave lamps. They offer complete shielding from UV light and consistent curing times. The lamp options allow matching intensity requirements to keep operating costs to a minimum. Our current system has one UV 5000-EC lamp and power supply.
- Complete UV shielding.
- Controlled and consistent cure times.
- Can accepts parts up to 6”x36”.
- 4”, 6”, or 10” vertical clearance available.
- 12” belt width (guides available to channel parts into center 6”)
- Maximum UVA Intensity (320-395 nm): 200 mW/ cm2
- Maximum UVA Energy(320-395 nm) @ 5 fpm: 1.25 J/cm2
- Line Speed: 1 to 27 fpm
- Built-in exhaust fan and stack.
- Integral vacuum hold-down and cooling system.
- Accurate digital belt control and readout.
- Adjustable lamp-to-belt distance.
- Bench-top conveyor.
- UV curing is used in a wide range of medical, electronic, industrial, aerospace, optical, automotive, packaging, and appliance applications.
Useful System Links
Equipment Use Fees
Internal $10/hour External $20/hour
Staff time: Internal: $40/hour External: $80/hour