Equipment Name: Nanonex NX-2600 Nanoimprint Lithography
Location: 353 ERC
Max Wafer Size: 6”
General Description: The Nanonex NX-2600 is a full wafer nanoimprinter and photolithography aligner. It is capable of all imprint forms: thermal, photo-curable, embossing and photolithography, with sub-5nm imprinting resolution and sub-1 micrometer alignment accuracy.
- Thermal Imprint Module: temperature range room temperature to 250 °C, heating rate greater than 300 °C/minute, cooling rate greater than 150 °C/minute, pressure range 0 to 3.45 MPa applied by a double sided air cushion pressTM (ACP).
- Photo Imprint Module: integrate UV exposure source at a wavelength of 320 – 390 nanometers, lamp power is 200 W, pressure range 0 to 3.45 MPa applied by a double sided air cushion pressTM (ACP), and an alignment stage with better than 1 micron layer to layer accuracy.
- 5” x 5” or 6” diameter mask holders for alignment of 2”, 3”, or 4” substrates for lithography or UV curing.
- Smart sample holder for thermal imprinting of arbitrary shaped samples.
- Dual CCD cameras for alignment optics and split screen display.
Useful System Links
Equipment Use Fees
Internal $30/hour External $60/hour
Staff time: Internal $40/hour External $80/hour