Equipment Name: nanoSurf easyScan 2 AFM
Location: 361 ERC
Max Wafer Size: 2”
General Description: An atomic force microscope can make nanometer scale resolution measurements of topography and several other properties of a sample.
- Imaging modes Static Force (Contact): Const. Force (Topography), Const. Height (Deflection)
- Spectroscopy modes: Force-Distance, Force-Tip voltage
- Additional imaging modes: Dynamic Force (Intermittent Contact, etc.): Const. Amplitude (Topography), Const. Height (Amplitude)
- Additional spectroscopy modes: Amplitude-Distance used to investigate sample surfaces.
- Typical resolution 3-10nm
- Max x-y range 70 micron
- Max z range 14 micron
Acceptable materials are any dry sample. No fluids are allowed on this system.
Useful System Links
Equipment Use Fees