Scholarship Information for Current Students
For 2015, Flosum is creating a new scholarship for students interested in pursuing a Salesforce release management career.
About the scholarship
Flosum will award a scholarship of USD750 to an outstanding college student pursuing studies in Salesforce release management or application lifecycle management with a demonstrated interest in the field of Salesforce.
What’s behind this scholarship?
IDC estimates that this year alone that 60% of the budget will be spent on IT maintenance. This number is projected to grow fifty-fold by the year 2020. Right now and in the near future, companies need a complete lifecycle management framework to help manage and control the applications. We want to encourage students to pursue release management careers and to play an active role in the new data-centric global economy.
1. The applicants must be enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college located in United States;
2. Graduating high school seniors with a GPA of 3.5 or above are also eligible to apply for the scholarship;
3. Applicants must be pursuing or intending to pursue their bachelor’s degree which can be in the fields of computer engineering, computer science or in another technical discipline such as electrical engineering, physics or mathematics with an interest in the field of computer science.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, submit the following:
1. Write a 1000-word essay comparing 3 the use of Salesforce with Jenkins, Changesets and Ant Migration tool. Also, explain the issues in using GIT with Salesforce.
2. Include a cover letter. Be sure to include your name, your college, college year, graduating year and intended major. In your cover letter, explain how you plan to use the scholarship and why we should select your application;
To apply, submit your scholarship application to email@example.com. To be considered for the 2015 award, entries must be received no later than Dec 15, 2015 and winner will be declared on 31st-Dec-2015
2015-2016 Petroleum Division Scholarship Application Deadline is approaching quickly (January 1, 2016)!!!!
ASME-PD is looking for Undergraduate and Graduate Engineering Students interested in the Petroleum Industry!! At ASME- Petroleum Division, we believe that outstanding engineering begins with a solid educational foundation. We give out $140,000 each year to promote student interest in engineering in the petroleum industry. We help students reach their academic goals.
Students interested in any phase of the Petroleum Industry including Drilling, Completions, Facilities, Pipe Lines, Rigs, Operations, Materials, Equipment Manufacturing, Plant Design and Operation, Maintenance, Environmental Protection and Innovations are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
Apply for the scholarship at: