These pages have been created for your use. It is expected that the contents will expand over the coming year as more materials are added. Please email WebSupport with your new material, needs, additions or corrections.
- Select to view the University of Cincinnati's Notice of Non-Discrimination.
- The University’s presentation on Title IX training has been posted at http://www.uc.edu/content/dam/ceas/documents/2015_TitleIXTraining.pdf.
- The University of Cincinnati will introduce a Federal Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) onboarding training program, offered through LawRoom, for all new staff, faculty, and student workers who come in contact with student's education and/or treatment records.
- IMPORTANT: Please select for Interim Guidance on the resumption of NIH Extramural Activities.
- The National Science Foundation (NSF) is happy to announce that project reporting has successfully been transitioned to Research.gov. This means that you will now log in to Research.gov to prepare and submit your final, annual, and interim project reports. You will also continue to use Research.gov to submit your Project Outcomes Reports. Learn more about the change today!
- The college has prepared a space in 400A Rhodes Hall as a staff and faculty lounge. If you do not already have a key, you can get one by requesting it from Rick Koch (KOCHRM@UCMAIL.UC.EDU). Enjoy!
- Attention research community: The Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs (CDMRP) has recently released funding opportunities. Check them out now!
- The Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) recently posted two (2) solicitation amendments for Basic Research proposals. Learn about the changes that have been made and then submit your proposal now!
- CET&L and Ready, Set, Go! are now offering Howard Hughes Medical Institute Making the Right Moves & UC Junior Faculty Development Workshops. Learn more about these opportunities today!
- Have questions about the National Science Foundation's Awards? Read up on important information you need to know regarding current or future NSF Awards now!
- The Student Travel policy (1.10.2) has been approved, with an effective date of October 1, 2012. Select to read the policy.