Some ways for students to get involved with Rowe Center for Women in Engineering
- Simply come in to 653 Baldwin Hall(next to main entrance) and be part of the Center. Relax, study, talk. Find out about university and college support programs. Share your challenges, frustrations, dreams and successes as a woman in engineering. Help decide what programs and activities are needed.
- Participate in Summer Outreach Programs, encouraging jr.high and high school girls to consider careers in engineering.
- Visit your high school, junior high or elementary school with Center staff to spread the word.
- Be a Big Sis to a younger woman student in the College of Engineering & Applied Science.
- Attend workshops and other programs provided through the Rowe Center(a variety of academic, professional development and social events are planned)
- Tell us about women engineers and computer scientists you've met on co-op. Encourage them to share their experience by presentation or mentoring
- To high school and junior high girls
- To female UC College of Engineering & Applied Science students
- Ask to be paired with a female engineer or computer science mentor.
- Join us for sports activities like intramural teams and golf outings. Have fun with other women of the College of Engineering.
- Get involved with other women's organizations throughout the university. Information is available at the Rowe Center.
CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org
visit us during office hours (Check door of 653 Baldwin for hours this semester)
Other times by appointment