TSA Teams Competition 2017
High schools located in the Cincinnati area are encouraged to register now for the TSA Teams Competition 2017 hosted at the University of Cincinnati on Tuesday, February 28.
Over 10,000 students participated in the TEAMS competition around the country last year!
- TEAMS is a one-day engineering competition where students collaborate and apply math and science skills to solve real-world engineering issues
- Annual theme based on the National Academy of Engineering Grand Challenges—the 2017 theme is “Engineering the Environment”
- Topics are theme based. The 2017 competition will include:
- Energy efficiency in smart homes
- Open-source geothermal heat pumps
- Waste Water Treatment
You must register through the organization website to attend. Please follow the tab indicating “Register” at http://teams.tsaweb.org/ to sign up your teams.
Limit 3 teams (9/10th graders in separate category from 11th/12th) per school, $150 fee/team paid directly to TSA Organization.
Winning teams may win up to $5,000 in tuition scholarship to the University of Cincinnati College of Engineering and Applied Science!
Questions? 513-556-5417 or CEAS.UG@UC.EDU