Thank you for your interest in the Graduate School at the University of Cincinnati. As a graduate student at UC, you will join a diverse community of students enrolled at one of the nation's top public universities. Finding the right graduate school for you is an important decision, and in this section you can learn more about our degree programs, admissions criteria and funding opportunities, along with other helpful information.
Application is completely on line. Below are items in the application.
- Transcripts – You will be required to upload transcripts to the application, originals are not required to apply for admission consideration.
- Test Scores - You will enter any required test scores.
- Recommenders – Letters of recommendation are requested on line you will need the name of recommenders.
- Statements - Statement of purpose and statement of research. The statement of research should contain any research you have done, information on a senior project or anything else related to research. If you have not completed anything related to research or projects, please just upload a statement that states: I have not completed anything related to research/projects. This will not in any way detract from your application.
- Research areas of interest - You will also choose areas of interested research from a drop down menu.
Applying for Fall semester admission?
- Apply at StartMyApplication