Inclusive Excellence and Community Engagement Awards Celebration
Every year, the Office for Inclusive Excellence and Community Engagement honors graduating seniors, highlights outstanding undergraduate students, recognizes exceptional faculty and staff members, and shows appreciation for an extraordinary industry partner. The annual awards banquet gives us a chance to pause, reflect, and celebrate accomplishments and positive impact.
The IECE office strives to enhance underrepresented students’ existing skills elevating them to a level of greater academic achievement. Additionally, to provide a solid foundation for success in engineering professions and graduate programs. This year marks a special milestone for CEAS: we are celebrating 30 years of promoting equity and inclusion through our programs!
On March 8, 2019, award recipients and seniors will be recognized at the annual end of year banquet. Please join us in recognizing and promoting excellence within CEAS! This year's honorees include the following Bearcats:
- First Year Student Award: Ambar Alvarez-Garcia
- Sophomore Student Award: Quoran Knights
- Pre-Junior Award: Moriah Henry
- Junior Student Award: Kellen Crosby
- Junior Alumni Award: Damien Rushing, Architectural Engineering '16
- Industry Award: Marathon
- Faculty Award: Mary Schuster, Mathematical Sciences
- Staff Award: Allison Hershner, Human Resources
- Senior Alumni Award: Keith Oliver, Kroger Company
IECE award winners are chosen by the UC community, on an open nomination process.
View images from the award ceremony.
For more information about the IECE awards, please contact CEAS_IECE@uc.edu