Engineering Success Pathway
Brand new this year, the Inclusive Excellence & Community Engagement team launched The Engineering Success Pathway (ESP) program. Designed with three primary goals in mind, ESP is intended for incoming students to prepare for college life both inside the classroom and out.
- To review the important university resources
- To address the academic rigor of a CEAS student
- To create a community of First Generation & Exploratory/Pre-Engineering scholars
As a student in the Engineering Success Pathway program, several opportunities are available to you including:
- Students who complete the IECE Math Assessment and the Summer Readiness Seminars will be eligible for Fall Math Collaborative Learning courses (FREE)
- CEAS students are eligible for additional Scholarships and will be assigned a success coach for the fall semester
- Students interested in taking English over the summer (FREE) can take the course from July 6-August 21, 2020. Seats for the course are limited.