Forms for Current Graduate Students

General Forms

International students should use our new on line portal iEngineering eForms to submit any of the below listed requests for College approvals.

  • Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
  • I-20 / DS-2019 Extension
  • OPT Requests (Pre, Post and STEM Extensions)
  • Reduced Course Load (for Academic Reasons)
  • Reduced Course Load (for Medical Reasons)
  • Letter requests

Instructions for iEngineering eForms

PhD Proposal Forms/Admission to Candidacy Forms

Graduate Certificate Program of Study Forms

Masters of Engineering (MEng) Forms

Graduation Forms

Department-Specific Forms

Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science

  • Practical Experience Options (PDF)
    Document describing options for the Practical Experience requirement that EE, CS, and CompE graduate students must complete.

  • Practical Experience Student Agreement (PDF)
    This form must be signed and submitted to the graduate office indicating that the Practical Experience policies are understood and agreed to.

  • Practical Experience Pre-Approval Form (PDF)
    This form must be completed and turned in to the graduate office in order to get approval for intended Practical Experience work.