Forms for Current Graduate Students
International students should use our new on line portal iEngineering eForms to submit any of the below listed requests for College approvals.
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- I-20 / DS-2019 Extension
- OPT Requests (Pre, Post and STEM Extensions)
- Reduced Course Load (for Academic Reasons)
- Reduced Course Load (for Medical Reasons)
- Letter requests
Instructions for iEngineering eForms
PhD Proposal Forms/Admission to Candidacy Forms
Graduate Certificate Program of Study Forms
Masters of Engineering (MEng) Forms
- MEng Program of Study (Semesters) (PDF)
MEng program of study form for semester-based terms
- MEng Capstone Approval Form (PDF)
2012 MEng Program Approval form.
- MEng Handbook (PDF)
Master of Engineering Graduate Student Handbook
- MEng Student Code of Conduct Verification Form (PDF)
MEng Student Code of Conduct Verification Form College of Engineering & Applied Science
- Plagiarism Pledge Form (PDF)
All Graduate students must have one of these signed and turned in to the graduate office.
- CEAS Defense Form (PDF)
- MS Defense Accouncement (PDF)
Announcement for Masters defense. This form must be submitted 1 week prior to a Masters thesis defense.
- PhD Defense Accouncement (PDF)
Announcement for PhD defense. This form must be submitted 2 weeks prior to a Doctoral thesis defense.
Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Practical Experience Options (PDF)
Document describing options for the Practical Experience requirement that EE, CS, and CompE graduate students must complete.
- Practical Experience Student Agreement (PDF)
This form must be signed and submitted to the graduate office indicating that the Practical Experience policies are understood and agreed to.
- Practical Experience Pre-Approval Form (PDF)
This form must be completed and turned in to the graduate office in order to get approval for intended Practical Experience work.