Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Summer Camp
Summer Camp in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science provides high school students with a fun yet thorough introduction to these exciting fields.
What will Campers do?
Campers will participate in various activities, ranging from lectures, hands-on projects, and presentations of industrial applications as well as research projects. Current graduate and/or undergraduate students will participate in these activities, making presentations of their own projects. Most activities will take place in a College of Engineering and Applied Science computer lab.
- Campers will be introduced to the two most important concepts in programming: correctness and efficiency of an algorithm. To test their understanding, campers will be required to write programs implementing the solutions to simple problems.
- Campers’ activities will culminate in a multidisciplinary electronics and programming project that they will take home.
- All resources necessary to complete this project-computers, software, and extensive support- will be provided by the camp organizers.
What will the Summer Camp cost?
- $400 per student registration and camp fee
- Applications are being accepted through March 2
- Decision on application will be made by the end of March
- The $400 registration fee is due by April 13
When will the Camp take place?
Weekdays from July 8th through July 19, 2019; Time: 9:00AM to 4:00PM
For more information, contact:
Phone: (513) 556-3036