2022 Men of Color Summer Engineering Camp
Discover the Possibilities – Become an Engineer
The camp is held annually each summer. The week-long camp introduces high school students to all areas of engineering and engineering technology available at UC through interactive lectures, design competitions, hands-on activities, and presentations from faculty members, student groups, current CEAS students, and local engineering professionals. Students of all gender identities and racial and ethnic identities welcome to apply and attend.
The Men of Color Summer Engineering Camp provides you the opportunity to:
- Interact with various engineering corporations
- Meet and interact with professional engineers and current engineering students within CEAS.
- Engage in hands-on STEM interactive projects.
- Learn about the breadth and variety of engineering and technology fields.
- Experience and learn more about University of Cincinnati’s campus and our CEAS facilities.
The Office of Inclusive Excellence and Community Engagement Summer Camp Applications have closed. Please check back in February 2023 for camp information for the 2023 camps.
June 13–June 17, 2022, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm EST
The Men of Color Summer Engineering Summer is free of cost. If a student chooses to stay overnight in the UC Dormitory designated for camp students, the student is responsible for the cost of residential housing and meals.
Students who choose to stay overnight and live more than 50 miles from campus, may apply for financial assistance to stay overnight on campus.
Who can attend?
Rising 9th–12th grade students
Questions? Contact Us
For more information, contact Paula Lampley, CEASSummerCamps@uc.edu (513) 556-2957