2022 Engineering and Applied Science Summer Camp
Do you aspire to have a career that directly helps you to change the world? Would you like to understand how you can use your strengths and talents to make an impact?
This week-long camp introduces high school students to all areas of engineering and engineering technology available at UC through interactive lectures, design competitions, hands-on activities, and presentations from faculty members, student groups, current CEAS students, and local engineering professionals. Students of all gender identities and racial and ethnic identities welcome to apply and attend.
The CEAS Engineering & Applied Science Camp provides you the opportunity to:
- Interact various engineering corporations
- Meet and interact with professional engineers and current engineering students within CEAS.
- Engage in hands-on STEM interactive projects.
- Learn about the breadth and variety of engineering and technology fields.
- Experience and learn more about University of Cincinnati’s campus and our CEAS facilities.
July 25–July 29, 2022, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm EST
The CEAS Engineering & Applied Science Summer Camps is free of cost. This is a day camp. If a student chooses to stay overnight in the UC Dormitory designated for camp students, the student is responsible for the cost of residential housing and meals. Fees associated with housing and meals is included on the application.
Check back soon! Camp application and information will be available February 2022.
Questions? Contact Us
For more information, contact Paula Lampley, CEASSummerCamps@uc.edu (513) 556-2957