Society of Women Engineer Evening with Industry
Welcome to the 13th Annual Evening With Industry! We are excited to announce that this is the second year that the Society of Women Engineers’ (SWE) is hosting the event.
The female engineering students of the College of Engineering and Applied Science greatly value this event because it provides them the opportunity to create a strong first impression with employers the evening before the first UC Technical Career Fair. Although this year’s event has to be held virtually, we are looking forward to next year’s (hopefully!) in-person event. Please refer to the WebEx links listed to locate your respective room for this evening. To learn more about the Society of Women Engineers (SWE), visit the UC SWE website.
- 5-5:15 PM: Introduction
- 5:15-5:45 PM: Session 1
- 5:45-6:15 PM: Session 2
- 6:15-6:45 PM: Session 3
- 6:45 PM: Conclusion
Introduction to Evening with Industry
Before we break out into our sessions for the evening, please join us for an introduction to the Evening with Industry from our event planners Priya Modgil, Paula Lampley, and Krizia Cabrera-Toro.
SWE Evening with Industry Main Room
Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering
Chemical, Biomedical & Environmental Engineering
Computer Science, Computer Engineering & Electrical Engineering
- Room 7: Procter & Gamble, Fifth Third, Bastian Solutions, itelligence, and Trane Technologies
- Room 8: Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, L3 Harris Technologies, Western & Southern Financial Group, and Honeywell
- Room 9: Duke Energy, Speedway, LLC, The Cincinnati Insurance Companies, and The David J. Joseph Company
Architectural Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Construction Management
- Room 10: American Bridge, Bowen Engineering Corporation, Cianbro, Corna Kokosing, Independence Excavating, and Sevan Solutions
- Room 11: Duke Energy, Cooper Tire & Rubber, Garney Construction, Messer Construction, Fischer Homes, Navy, and Whiting-Turner
- Room 12: Marathon Petroleum Company, Speedway LLC, Performance Contracting, Danis, and McCarthy Building Company
Priya is a currently a fourth year student studying Chemical Engineering. She is this year’s Evening with Industry Chair for SWE and excited for this year’s event, despite its virtual format!
Paula serves as the Women in Engineering Director for the University of Cincinnati’s College of Engineering and Applied Sciences. She has served as a mentor for this year’s event planning.
Krizia is a Program Coordinator at UC’s Office of Inclusive Excellence and Community Engagement, working directly with Women in Engineering in CEAS as well. This year, she has served as an aid in our Evening with Industry’s event planning.