TSA Teams Competition
Check back for information on the 2021 event!
Over 10,000 students participated in the TEAMS competition around the country last year!
- TEAMS is a one-day engineering competition where students collaborate and apply math and science skills to solve real-world engineering issues
- Annual theme based on the National Academy of Engineering Grand Challenges—the 2020 theme is “Engineering in the Wild”
- Topics are theme based. The 2020 competition will include:
- Sustainable Land Development
- Engineering and Natural Systems
- Environmental Damages from Renewable Energy
- Transportation in the frozen tundra
You must register through the organization website to attend. Please follow the tab indicating “Register” to sign up your teams.
Limit 3 teams (9/10th graders in separate category from 11th/12th) per school, $150 fee/team paid directly to TSA Organization.
Winning teams may win up to $5,000 in tuition scholarship to the University of Cincinnati College of Engineering and Applied Science!
Questions? 513-556-5417 or CEAS.UG@UC.EDU