TSA Teams Competition
High schools located in the Cincinnati area are encouraged to register now for the TSA Teams Competition 2019 hosted at the University of Cincinnati on Wednesday, March 13.
Over 10,000 students participated in the TEAMS competition around the country last year!
- TEAMS is a one-day engineering competition where students collaborate and apply math and science skills to solve real-world engineering issues
- Annual theme based on the National Academy of Engineering Grand Challenges—the 2019 theme is “The Engineering Brain”
- Topics are theme based. The 2019 competition will include:
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Considering the Brain as Hardware
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Probability and Uncertainty in Design
You must register through the organization website to attend. Please follow the tab indicating “Register” at http://teams.tsaweb.org/ to sign up your teams.
Limit 5 teams (9/10th graders in separate category from 11th/12th) per school, $150 fee/team paid directly to TSA Organization.
Winning teams may win up to $5,000 in tuition scholarship to the University of Cincinnati College of Engineering and Applied Science!
Questions? 513-556-5417 or CEAS.UG@UC.EDU