Engineer Your Major
Engineer Your Major is an event for all current and prospective UC CEAS students to meet faculty, upper-class students, alumni, and engineering professionals. This conference style one-day event encourages students to attend sessions around their class schedules to build their network and deepen their understanding of what’s possible in their selected disciplines. Engineer Your Major is also a perfect opportunity to explore the various disciplines in CEAS for students who are still choosing their best fit majors.
- Registration for UC students is closed at this time, please check in with the HelpDesk between 8am and 4pm to register for the event.
- Registration form for high school and transfer students
- Registration form for engineering professionals
- Registration form for volunteers
About Engineer Your Major 2020
- Date: October 23, 2020
- Virtual via WebEx
- 45-minute concurrent sessions will include:
- Departmental Deep Dives
- Engineering Professionals Panels
- Topics like Co-op, ACCEND, and Non-Traditional Engineering Pathways
The session schedule matches the UC class schedule and posted prior to the event so students can pre-plan their sessions around classes. All sessions will be recorded and posted if you are unable to attend live due to class.
For assistance on the day of the event feel free to drop into the Virtual Help Desk.
Assistance available Oct 23rd 8am-4pm
Who Can Attend?
Current CEAS students, any UC student interested in transitioning into CEAS (including Blue Ash and Clermont) students, invited students from neighboring colleges, and invited high school students in the Cincinnati area.
What Should I Wear?
Even though it's virtual this year, the recommended dress for the day is casual—but keep in mind that you will be interacting with leaders in industry and partners across UC.
Interested in Volunteering?
Volunteer opportunities will be available during the fall semester.