Engineer Your Major
Engineer Your Major is an event for current UC CEAS students to meet faculty, upper-class students, and alumni. This conference style one-day event encourages students to attend sessions around their class schedules to build their network and deepen their understanding of what’s possible in their selected disciplines. Engineer Your Major is also a perfect opportunity to explore the various disciplines in CEAS for students who are still choosing their best fit majors.
About Engineer Your Major 2022
- Date: Friday, October 7, 2022
- Time: 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Location: In person at the UC Clifton campus
- 55-minute concurrent sessions will include:
- Engineering Professionals Panels
- Departmental Deep Dives
- Topics like Co-op, ACCEND, and Non-Traditional Engineering Pathways
There will be opportunities to talk with engineering professionals and learn about companies that hire UC co-ops.
Who Can Attend?
Current CEAS students, any UC student interested in transitioning into CEAS (including Blue Ash and Clermont students), and invited students from neighboring colleges.
What Is the Schedule for the Day?
Is There a Map to Find Each Session Location?
What Companies Are Attending?
How Do I Register to Attend?
Current UC students (including pre-engineering) registration:
Interested Cincinnati State students should register by 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, October 6:
Where Do I Park on October 7?
- Guest parking is available on campus and in some parking garages. Visit Uptown Visitor Parking for more information.
- Regional campus students (Blue Ash, Clermont, Cincinnati State) may want to utilize the UC Blue Ash shuttle to the Clifton campus. Visitors taking the shuttle can park in white-lined spaces at UC Blue Ash.
- Campus maps and directions are available to help with navigation.
*Please note: Homecoming at UC is Oct. 7-8, so there will be a high volume of visitors on campus.
What Should I Wear?
The recommended dress for the day is casual — but keep in mind that you will be interacting with leaders in industry and partners across UC.
If you have questions or would like additional information about Engineer Your Major, contact EngineerYourMajor@uc.edu