Transfer & Transition Students

Current UC Students

Students transitioning from another college at UC or from UC Blue Ash or UC Clermont should review the transition contacts and requirements and fill out the CEAS transition application.

Non-UC Students

Students transferring from an institution other than within the University of Cincinnati should review the college’s transfer contacts and requirements for non-UC students.  

Please direct any questions about the transition process to