Equipment Name: Bruker ContourGT-K1 3D Optical Microscope
Location: 918B Rhodes Hall
Max Wafer Size: 6”
General Description: Utilizing white and green light interferometry, the ContourGT-K1 performs fast, three-dimensional surface measurements from nanometer-scale roughness through millimeter-scale steps, with sub-nanometer resolution. The combination of the easy measurement setup, fast data acquisition, 6-inch automated stage, and small footprint allow the ContourGT-K1 to deliver 3D surface metrology performance demanded by small research labs.
- Phase Shift Interferometry and Vertical Shift Interferometry modes.
- Six inch automated X-Y stage with manual tip tilt.
- Stitching capability synthesizes thousands of individual datasets into one continuous image.
- Sub-nanometer to10mm vertical measurement range.
- A 640x480 high speed camera can capture 60fps.
- Up to 28um/sec scan speeds.
- A motorized turret can accommodate up to 5 interferometric objectives.
- Objectives: 5X interferometric objective with a 9.36 mm working distance, 10X interferometric objective with a 7.4 mm working distance 50X interferometric objective with a 3.4 mm working distance, and a 10X TTM objective with a working distance of 8.5 – 9.5 mm.
Useful System Links
Equipment Use Fees
Internal $30/hour External $60/hour
Staff time: Internal $40/hour External $80/hour