Equipment Name: Teledyne Tekmar AQUATek 100 Waters-only Autosampler
General Description: The AQUATek 100 is a purge and trap autosampler that automates the sample preparation steps for the analysis of liquid samples utilizing a fixed volume sample loop filled using a pressurization gas. Two independent volume programmable internal standards are then added to the sample and the entire aliquot is transferred to the Purge and Trap for compound concentration and subsequent separation and detection using the Agilent 7890A GC quantification system. Newer materials in the field of inertness and advanced intelligent software controls have been incorporated. These features combined with greater vial capacity and increased sample handling speed will offer greater flexibility and increased throughput to help production needs all while maintaining a low cost of ownership.
- 30% more sample capacity with its 100-vial carousel for standard 40mL vials.
- Auto blanking is now available without sacrificing sample positions on the carousel thus allowing utilization of every vial space on the carousel for samples.
- Two - 15mL UV-protected standard spiking vessels to prevent compound breakdown. Capable of varying volume delivery in 1, 2, 5, 10, and 20µL aliquots with zero waste.
- Unique slide out Plumbing Access Compartment (PAC).
- Interchangeable loop system available in 5mL, 10mL, 20mL, and 25mL sizes.
- Automated diagnostics and leak check.
- Customized TekLink software package integrates the Autosampler and Purge & Trap for seamless operation.
- Entire liquid pathway can be rinsed using the patented high temperature OptiRinse cleaning techniques.
- Pressurized water reservoir for Blanking and System Rinsing.
- Inert sample path comprised entirely of PEEKTM tubing.
Useful System Links
Equipment Use Fees
Internal $30/hour for GC External $60/hour for GC
Staff time: Internal: $40/hour External: $80/hour