ERC Clean Room Access Policy
- On the internet go to: http://ehs.uc.edu/itc/compliance.aspx
- The “OSHA Hazard Communication” and “EPA Hazardous Waste” are required.
- Note: Be connected to a printer while taking you on line testing YOU WILL NEED TO PRINT THE CERTIFICATES.
- Complete the Access Request Form, and submit it with the safety training certificates.
- After completion of the web based safety courses and printing of the certificates email Jeff Simkins ((513) 556 – 4775; firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule the ERC Safety Training.
- At the conclusion of the ERC Safety Training Jeff will issue a temporary garment and door access code for entering and leaving the facility.
- For training on individual equipment please complete the equipment training form.
- Return the completed form to Jeff Simkins. He will redirect it for equipment specific training if appropriate.
- A record of all training will be filed with individual records.