While we would love to meet you in person, we have created virtual events to help you learn more about UC.
Join UC's annual welcome week! This year's virtual event includes a scavenger hunt, cooking class, and organization fair.
One-on-One Virtual Appointments with CEAS Recruitment
We've designated time for you to meet one-on-one with a member from the CEAS Recruitment Team via Microsoft Teams! We can help answer any questions you have regarding student experience, curriculum, co-op, next steps and more! Please select a thirty minute time slot to schedule an appointment below. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Helpful Resources & Contacts
- Next Steps for Admitted Students
- CEAS Computer Requirements
- Credit Transfer Information
- Math Placement Test All admitted CEAS students are required to take the Math Placement Test regardless of the courses taken during High School. Placement tests will assist advisors in placing you in the correct classes.
- Bearcat Bound Orientation
Phone: (513) 556-2486
- UC Housing
Phone: (513) 556-6461
- Financial Aid
Phone: (513) 556-1000
- UC Admissions
Questions about the UC confirmation process
Phone: (513) 556-1100
- CEAS Admissions
Phone: (513) 556-5417