Undergraduate Advising Plan
CEAS Undergraduate Advising Plan until further notice:
- All appointments will be conducted and communicated to students as remote meetings. The same number of appointments per day/week are to be maintained by advisors.
- There will be the same hours of operation for appointments as listed in Starfish. Advising appointment tools used by advisor and student:
- Teams application with use of both video or “phone” functionality according to student comfort
- Google Voice to provide phone numbers so there can be anonymity to advisor private phone numbers
- Utilizing our online advising tools such as degree audit, grad planner, Catalyst, the scheduler
- Email (BOL accounts only for students please)
- Starfish is still to be utilized to schedule appointments with advisors
- Advising teams have sent out information to their students as to how they will continue in offering advising, advocacy, and support during the next month.