Undergraduate Advising Plan
CEAS Undergraduate Advising Plan until further notice:
- All appointments will be conducted and communicated to students as remote meetings until August 2, 2021.
- From August 2nd and thereafter, appointments will be both in-person or virtual according to the student’s preference. Students can choose modality when they schedule the appointment in My Bearcat Network.
- The same number of appointments per day/week are to be maintained by advisors as in non-Covid times.
- There will be the same hours of operation for appointments as listed in My Bearcat Network. Advising appointment tools used by advisor and student:
- Microsoft Teams application with use of both video or “phone” functionality according to student’s comfort
- Student and advisor will be utilizing the UC online advising tools such as Degree Audit (within Catalyst), Grad Planner, Catalyst, Canvas, and the UC course scheduler
- Email (BOL accounts only for students please)
- My Bearcat Network is still to be utilized to schedule appointments with advisors
- Advising teams have also sent out information to their students as to how they will continue offering weekly drop-in advising, advocacy, and support during Covid times and beyond.
- Please reach out to your advisor if you have any questions or concerns: CEAS Advisors