Using Rhodes 801 Printing Lab for Class Projects
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a class code to use with 3dprinter OS. In the email, include the following information:
- Approximately how large are the expected parts for each student?
- How many students in total will be printing?
- What is the timeline for when the parts are expected to be printed?
- Are there any special considerations for material properties, color, or structure for these parts?
- The class code will be used by students to access a special group of printers dedicated to your class!
Note: Although the lab gives special access to printer groups for class use, it is the responsibility of the students to submit their parts in a timely manner to have them for class. If students all wait to print before a deadline or if they don’t account for possible print failures the delay in receiving their part is their own responsibility. It is with this in mind that I encourage you to have your students print earlier rather then later. Contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns