The focus of our technical, interdisciplinary higher education program is to produce exceptional cybersecurity professionals with expertise in various disciplines of cyber operations related to specialized intelligence, military, and law enforcement — ultimately increasing the security of our nation.
Why Cyber at UC?
- Training that covers security and safety principles applicable to all operational and system levels and foundations to build specific secure systems
- Coursework that balances theory and practice and hands-on labs inspired by real-life scenarios such as attacks, defenses, mitigation and recovery aimed to draw students deeply into cyber operations
- Technical faculty with expertise, commitment and dedication to teach best practices in cyber and supervise coop experiences
- Cybersecurity policy and legal issues and information technology courses taught by experts in the field and integrated into our unique multi-discipline education
Cybersecurity Options at UC
- Undergraduate Cybersecurity Certificate
- Graduate Certificate in Cyber Operations
- Bachelors of Science in Information Technology with Cybersecurity Track
- MS in Information Technology with Cybersecurity Track
- MS in Information Security in Partnership with Northrup Grumman Xetron
- MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with Cyber Track
- CSE PHD with Cyber Track