The collaborative degree shows a level of commitment to the development of technical and professional skills that would impress any employer. Students – and potential employers – also benefit from the knowledge gained from faculty at two institutions. With the increasing globalization of the technical workforce, degrees that span institutions and provide an international perspective are particularly valuable.
EXPAND YOUR OPPORTUNITIES
In today’s competitive technology environment, top opportunities are going to skilled engineers who have a wide-range of professional capabilities. Aero-Systems Operations (AESOP) is an exceptional program joining UBx expertise in maintenance with UC expertise in engineering. Students at each university may purse UC CEAS' Master of Engineering (MEng) and UBx’s International Diploma collaboratively.
The AESOP curriculum offers a practice-oriented, personalized degree that prepares engineers to excel in the new working world. Advantages of the graduate degree include:
- Maintain licensure requirements with graduate courses.
- Gain a unique international graduate study experience
- Increase your earning potential.
- Expand your knowledge and marketability.
- Broaden your understanding of engineering through interdisciplinary focus.
- Follow some courses online.
University of Bordeaux:
- European Bachelor degree or a European Professional Bachelor diploma with 180 ECTS/90 US credits within a College of Science. This training must be accompanied by 3 years professional experience.
- Master degree with at least 240 ECTS/120 US credits within a College of Science.
University of Cincinnati:
- BS from an accredited engineering or engineering technology program (or international equivalent) with undergraduate GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher.
Students for whom English is not the mother language require a minimum level of:
1 year (60 ECTS/30 US credits)
- 1 semester at University of Cincinnati, 30 ECTS/15 US credits plus
- 1 semester at University of Bordeaux, 30 ECTS/15 US credits
Annual tuition fees for students: $24,000 USD
HOW TO APPLY
Visit UC at: http://ceas.uc.edu/aesop/apply.html