The College of Engineering and Applied Science welcomes all students to the spring semester. For up-to-date information on the semester, please view the college news. Students with news and announcements for the College of Engineering and Applied Science may submit the information to CEAS Webmaster.
Student Resource Manual for 2013-14 academic year now available.
- On Tuesday, July 22, at 6:30 p.m., UC is upgrading to the latest version of the Bearcat Card system in order to provide a better user experience. Please note that during the transition, the system will be down.
- NASA and NSF are now offering undergrad and grad students nationwide internships, fellowships, and scholarships in a wide range of STEM and related disciplines—be sure to check them out here!
- The National Research Council of the National Academies announces the 2013 Graduate, Postdoctoral and Senior Research Associateship Programs to be conducted on behalf of federal research laboratories and affiliated institutions in over 100 locations throughout the U.S. Select to read more about these phenomenal opportunites!
- The Class of 2018 Picture, taken on Welcome Day August 23, 2013, is now available for downloading.
- The University Research Council (URC) is now offering a variety of research programs that will be available during academic year 2013-14. Learn more about these great funding opportunities and apply now!
- UC Student Couple’s Commitment to Service Evolves Into a Commitment to Each Other
CEAS Student Honor Code