- Download Siemens software
- Siemens software is available to CEAS faculty and students who are registered with the college. This software may not be distributed otherwise. Download CEAS software.
- Siemens STAR-CCM+ - Students and faculty can download the software, gain access to e-learning courses (foundation, multiphase, heat transfer, optimization, etc), access tutorials, technical support, documentation, course supplements, obtain certification, and more. Please contact our Siemens representative Chris Penny: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NI LabView - Install instructions and license key can be provided to CEAS students and faculty. Applicable CEAS faculty can provide instructions and key to their students.
- NI MultiSim - Install instructions and license key can be provided to CEAS EECS students and faculty. Applicable CEAS EECS faculty can provide instructions and key to their students.
- SolidWorks - Student Engineering Kit (SEK): Limited student activations available starting in July of each year for participating courses only. The consultant on duty can provide installation instructions for this software onto a CEAS student or faculty's laptop. Per CEAS's license agreement, software media cannot be distributed. Student Design Kit (SDK): Unlimited student licensing, but limited functionality. Come to ERC 636 during business hours to obtain.
- Tecplot - Install instructions and license file can be provided to CEAS students and faculty. Come to ERC 636 during business hours to obtain.
- Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching Subscription - As a member of Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), OCC (Office of College Computing) is able to provide Microsoft Software to students and faculty at the College of Engineering and Applied Science. The intent of the program is to provide Microsoft tools and technologies to students and faculty at no cost, subject to the terms of the program. The current agreement is valid through December 31, 2021. It is not guaranteed that the agreement will be renewed after that date.For more information, see Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching.
Remote Access to CEAS Computer Labs
CEAS software installed in the college computer labs can be accessed by remoting into one of the lab machines at: https://ceas3.uc.edu/remoteaccess. Note: You must first be connected to UC's network through UC_Secure or VPN.
Contact Us for Software Questions
For questions regarding software available to CEAS students, email: CEAS-USERHELP@listserv.uc.edu.