Forms for Current Graduate Students

All forms applicable to your major are now available using the new Forms portal. Fill out, submit, and print using the link below. Any questions, please email

International Students

International students should use iEngineering eForms to submit any of the below listed requests for College approvals.

  • Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
  • I-20 / DS-2019 Extension
  • OPT Requests (Pre, Post and STEM Extensions)
  • Reduced Course Load (for Academic Reasons)
  • Reduced Course Load (for Medical Reasons)
  • Letter requests

iEngineering eForms Instructions

Department-Specific Forms

Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science