Forms for Current Graduate Students
International students should use iEngineering eForms to submit any of the below listed requests for College approvals.
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- I-20 / DS-2019 Extension
- OPT Requests (Pre, Post and STEM Extensions)
- Reduced Course Load (for Academic Reasons)
- Reduced Course Load (for Medical Reasons)
- Letter requests
Graduate Certificate Program of Study
Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Practical Experience Options
Options for the Practical Experience requirement that EE, CS, and CompE graduate students must complete.
- Practical Experience Student Agreement
This form must be signed and submitted to the graduate office indicating that the Practical Experience policies are understood and agreed to.
- Practical Experience Pre-Approval Form
This form must be completed and turned in to the graduate office in order to get approval for intended Practical Experience work.