Forms for Current Graduate Students
All forms applicable to your major are now available using the new Forms portal. Fill out, submit, and print using the link below. Any questions, please email Julie Muenchen.
International students should use iEngineering eForms to submit any of the below listed requests for College approvals.
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- I-20 / DS-2019 Extension
- OPT Requests (Pre, Post and STEM Extensions)
- Reduced Course Load (for Academic Reasons)
- Reduced Course Load (for Medical Reasons)
- Letter requests
Graduate Certificate Program of Study
Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Practical Experience Options
Options for the Practical Experience requirement that EE, CS, and CompE graduate students must complete.
- Practical Experience Student Agreement
This form must be signed and submitted to the graduate office indicating that the Practical Experience policies are understood and agreed to.
- Practical Experience Pre-Approval Form
This form must be completed and turned in to the graduate office in order to get approval for intended Practical Experience work.