Mechanical Engineering Technology
The Mechanical Engineering Technology (MET) program is committed to excellence in providing an education in engineering technology. While a student in the program, you will learn how to be technical professionals capable of making a smooth and speedy transition from an academic environment to a productive work environment. As employees, you will contribute by utilizing technical competence, professional communication, lifelong learning, and professional and social responsibilities. And as graduates of the MET program, alumni will:
- Participate in lifelong learning and professional development.
- Have productive careers in industry or government.
- Contribute to their professional communities.
- Practice professional ethics.
- Assume leadership and/or project management roles.