Graduate Program Info.
Attention Current Aerospace Graduate Students:
Program of Study forms need to be filled out two times per academic year in graduate school.
- For direct questions see AEEM Graduate Director, Professor Jong-Guen Lee. Dr. Lee is located in ERC Room 484 or by office phone on 513-556-2127 or email@example.com
UC Aerospace offers graduate degree programs in Aerospace Engineering and in Engineering Mechanics, with four areas of emphasis:
- Dynamics, Controls & Intelligent Systems
- Fluids, Propulsion & Heat Transfer
- Solids & Structural Mechanics
- Engineering Mechanics
- Aerospace Engineering (MS)
- Engineering Mechanics (MS)
- Aerospace Engineering & Engineering Mechanics (PhD)
Contact Kelly Cohen for more information on the Aero-System Operations degree program.