Aerospace Engineering & Engineering Mechanics Advisory Board
The Aerospace Engineering & Engineering Mechanics Department consults with an advisory board consisting of an all volunteer group of engineers in the Aerospace/Aeronautics industry.
This advisory board meets as a group once a year with our Department leadership and periodically through webinars hosted by the Board Chair.
- Sivaram Gogineni – Spectral Energies
- Nancy Anderson – Johns Hopkins University
- John Benek – AFRL/RB
- Jessica Brueggeman – Air Force Military Command
- Robert Cohen – TECT Corp.
- Jeannette Dehmer – Collins Aerospace
- Donald Freund – Gulfstream
- Neil Garrigan – GE Research
- Kurt Hansen – Belcan
- Michael Heil – Retired OAI President, Aerospace Consultant
- Richard Johnson – Aerion Supersonic Corporation
- Dan Littman – Retired FlightSafety International – Aerospace Consultant
- Christopher Lorence – GE Aviation
- Vinod Nangia – Honeywell International
- Steven Noneman – Aerospace Consultant
- D. R. Reddy – NASA Glenn Research Center
- Roger Rovekamp – Cincinnati Automation & Mechatronics
- Lew Soloway – Retired from JPL, Aerospace Consultant
- Mani Subramanian – QuEST Global Services
- Tom Wakeman – Belcan
- Ashlee Youngpeters – Pratt & Whitney