Engineering Education Majors & Programs
The University of Cincinnati’s graduate degrees immerses you into a technical engineering discipline while advancing education through research. A degree in engineering education can lead to a career in academia, industry, or government.
- Master of Science (MS) — Engineering Education
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) — Engineering Education
Each graduate student will specialize in one of three areas:
- Higher education in engineering
- Engineering education in PreK-12 levels (formal and informal environments, for- or non-profit)
- Engineering industry and workforce development
Rather than start in a specific program like mechanical or chemical engineering, FEP students have the flexibility to decide what they want to study later on in their college experience. After a semester or two at UC’s College of Engineering and Applied Science, FEP students apply to transition to a major of their choice, a process based on their UC GPA and the courses they have taken.
For questions about undergraduate and graduate programs and degrees, live chat with us by clicking the "live chat" button at the bottom of your screen or email us:
- Undergraduate Admissions: email@example.com
- Graduate Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org