Engineering Education Majors & Programs
The University of Cincinnati’s graduate degrees immerses you into a technical engineering discipline while advancing education through research. A degree in engineering education can lead to a career in academia, industry, or government.
- Master of Science (MS) — Engineering Education
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) — Engineering Education
Each graduate student will specialize in one of three areas:
- Higher education in engineering
- Engineering education in PreK-12 levels (formal and informal environments, for- or non-profit)
- Engineering industry and workforce development
Rather than start in a specific program like mechanical or chemical engineering, FEP students have the flexibility to decide what they want to study later on in their college experience. After a semester or two at UC’s College of Engineering and Applied Science, FEP students apply to transition to a major of their choice, a process based on their UC GPA and the courses they have taken.