The College of Engineering and Applied Science at the University of Cincinnati offers dozens of engineering and applied science graduate-level majors & programs including master of science, master of engineering, and doctorate degrees.
Computer Science & Engineering
- Master of Engineering (MEng) In Person — Electrical Engineering
- Master of Engineering (MEng) Online — Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science (MS) — Electrical Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) — Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science — Engineering Mechanics
- Doctor of Philosophy — Engineering Mechanics
Materials Science & Engineering
Cross-Disciplinary Master of Engineering Programs
A cross-disciplinary master’s degree in Engineering provides an unmatched competitive edge in two or more fields.
- Master of Engineering (MEng) — Additive Manufacturing: Mechanical and Materials Engineering and Aerospace Engineering
- Master of Engineering (MEng) — Artificial Intelligence: Electrical Engineering and Computer Science and Aerospace Engineering
- Master of Engineering (MEng) — Robotics and Intelligent Autonomous Systems: Mechanical and Materials Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science)
Learn more about the Master of Engineering programs CEAS offers.
Other Graduate Programs
Ready to learn more about graduate programs at CEAS? We are here to help! Email us for additional information: