Electrical Engineering Technology
Program Educational Objectives
Our Electrical Engineering Technology alumni will
PEO1. Participate in Continuing education/expanding skills/professional development.
PEO2. Possess good communication skills.
PEO3. Exhibit good people skills.
PEO4. Understand budget/finance for projects.
PEO5. Effectively utilize problem solving abilities.
PEO6. Demonstrate ability to manage projects.
PEO7. Exhibit discipline specific skills.
PEO8. Demonstrate responsibility and personal integrity.
Currently, we use the outcomes which are the standard ABET Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission required outcomes for engineering programs:
- an ability to apply knowledge, techniques, skills and modern tools of mathematics, science, engineering, and technology to solve broadly-defined engineering problems appropriate to the discipline;
- an ability to design systems, components, or processes meeting specified needs for broadly-defined engineering problems appropriate to the discipline;
- an ability to apply written, oral, and graphical communication in broadly-defined technical and non-technical environments; and an ability to identify and use appropriate technical literature;
- an ability to conduct standard tests, measurements, and experiments and to analyze and interpret the results to improve processes; and
- an ability to function effectively as a member as well as a leader on technical teams.
Accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://abet.org.