Transfer, Change of Major, Transition, and Readmission Students
Transfer, Change of Major, Transition, and Readmission encompasses any university-level student applying to an undergraduate degree program in the College of Engineering and Applied Science. Students in these groups have varying application timelines, criteria for admission, and contacts within the college; review the student descriptions below to learn more about applying to CEAS.
Transfer students are students who have earned a high school diploma or GED and have attended another college or university since earning their high school credentials.
Contact CEAS Undergraduate Admissions (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about the transfer process at the College of Engineering and Applied Science.
Change of College (COC) students are students who are currently active in any undergraduate programs at UC outside of CEAS, including students at UC Blue Ash and UC Clermont. “Active” means that the student has taken classes within the past three semesters.
Contact Corinne Cook (email@example.com) for more information about transitioning into the College of Engineering and Applied Science.
- A Change of Major (COM) student is student who is currently active in a CEAS degree-granting undergraduate program. “Active” means that the student has taken classes within the past three semesters.
- Incoming CEAS first-year students should not fill out this application. If you want to start in a different CEAS major, contact our CEAS Recruitment Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Students hoping to return from CEAS dismissal should not fill out this application. Instead, contact the CEAS Undergraduate Academic Affairs (email@example.com) office for more information about how to appeal your dismissal.
Contact your future CEAS advisor based on your major and last name for more information.
A Readmission student is a former UC student who has not taken classes:
- Within the past three academic semester
- At another college/university
Former UC students who have taken courses at another college/university should refer to the Transfer Students tab.
Contact Corinne Cook (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about readmission to the College of Engineering and Applied Science.
If you are a current student hoping to leave CEAS or not sure where to begin, contact UC’s Transfer and Transition Advising Center.