Study Abroad in Ghana
- Spring Break 2020: From March 12 to March 22
- Open to all UC students
- An approved UC Honors International experience BoK outcomes: Diversity/culture & Social / ethical issues
For additional questions, email Cedrick Kwuimy (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Great Opportunity for students
- Explore/interact with culturally diverse workforce
- Develop opportunities for international co-op / internship
- Experience and learn about Africa’s emerging workforce
- Travel through Ghana on field trips tailored to the course outcomes
- Learn about and participate in a rich African cultures expressed through arts, language, food and recreation.
- Students interact with the host universities and students, with local firms, as well as explore the local culture.
- Class size and trip participation is limited.
- The Program Fee covers
- Program-related field trips/excursions
- Some meals, cultural and social events.
Kotoka Airport / Accra View
- After landing at the Kotoka International Airport , a private bus will transport you to your lodging in Accra.
- Walk in Accra and shopping at Accra Mall
Accra Region (Accra)
Central Region (Cape Coast)
Ashanti Region (Kumasi)
Western Region (Takoradi)
Assoc Dean, CEAS - Graduate Studies
Academic Director in CEAS with responsibility for the Master of Engineering Programs, the accelerated engineering (ACCEND) programs, eLearning initiatives and high school dual enrollment programs. Research interests in teaching and learning, efficacy of technology for education, learning styles, and efficacy of educational structures.