The UC College of Engineering and Applied Science (CEAS) unleashes education by immersing students in a rigorous and innovative curriculum and culture of real-world, experience-based learning. The value of a CEAS degree is unparalleled, providing elevated placement, greater earning potential and unlimited post-graduate options.
Because here, WE ENGINEER BETTER™.
CEAS is the birthplace of cooperative education. Co-op has been integrated into its curriculum for more than 100 years. Students graduate with one full year of industry experience.
At the Urban Core
Robust opportunities exist for intern/co-op partnerships. Cincinnati is home to more Fortune 500s per capita than New York or L.A.
The UC CEAS degree is an exceptional value --engineering is ranked No. 1 in Ohio for ROI. 75% of co-op students receive a job offer from their co-op placement company.
- US News and World Report ranks our co-op program among the best in the nation
- Students can choose either an industry or a research track co-op
- Local, national, and international co-op positions are available
- 18:1 Student to faculty ratio
- 23 Average class size
The Mission of the College of Engineering and Applied Science is to provide:
- Excellence in Education — provide a world-class education for our students
- Excellence in knowledge creation and transfer in support of education and community — provide the best education featuring new breakthroughs in science and technology and be able to transfer that knowledge of science technology both to our students and to our local community
- Accessibility — provide a venue where qualified students who want to come, can come; and provide the support necessary to allow them to be successful