Doctor of Philosophy
What is Environmental Engineering?
The Environment Engineering graduate program is accredited at the advanced level by ABET and is ranked second nationally in the 1996 Gourman Report. Some programs are available on a part- time basis. The programs, their faculty, course work and research facilities and activities are described in detail in an information package from the department. The Department of Biomedical, Chemical, and Environmental Engineering offers the degrees of Master of Science and Doctor of Philosophy in Environmental Engineering and Environmental Science. The environmental engineering and science programs offer specializations in air pollution control/air quality, water quality processes, hazardous waste engineering and management, environmental hydrology and environmental engineering management.
- GRE - Required of all international students; GRE is exempt for students that earned a degree from an ABET accredited university (or equivalent accreditation) in the USA with a GPA of 3.0+
- Transcript(s) and Degree Certificates (unofficial transcripts are used for admissions review, only admitted applicants submit official transcripts)
- GPA minimum 3.0 or equivalent
- Statement of Purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
- International students - English Proficiency Test: TOEFL (minimum 92) or IELTS (minimum 6.5)
Application deadlines and additional application information can be found at the CEAS Office of Graduate Studies.
PO Box 210077
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0077
Find related programs in the following interest areas:
Program Code: 20DOC-ENVE-PHD