Center for Robotics Research
The UC Center for Robotics Research is an interdisciplinary center in the department of Mechanical and Materials Engineering. The scientific research and engineering practice in the Center include the design and analysis of both stationary and mobile robotic systems, robot vision and sensory based controls, robot programming, work cell interfacing, human/machine interfacing, and robotic applications to industry, environmental problems, medical devices, defense systems, and our everyday lives.
The mission of the Center is to innovate, develop and apply advanced robotics technologies to industry automation and to our everyday lives, and to educate and train students with cutting edge technologies for the future.
- Novel applications of industrial robots
- Novel designs of service robots
- Industrial robotic cell design and integration
- Mobile robot design and intelligence
- Soft robots
- End effector design, analysis, and simulations
- Autonomous vehicles and obstacle avoidance
- Robot vision and control
545 Baldwin Hall
2851 Woodside Drive
University of Cincinnati
Cincinnati, OH 45221