Aero-System Operations Collaborative Degree Program
With the global competition and consumer demand for the next great innovation becoming ever-more pressing, the need for collaborative engineering is immensely prevalent in today's market.
The realm of air traffic management and safety—both civilian and defense— is no different and that is why the University of Cincinnati College of Engineering and Applied Science (UC CEAS) and the University of Bordeaux (UBx) have partnered to cultivate the Aero-System Operations (AESOP) Collaborative Degree Program.
The AESOP curriculum offers a practice-oriented, personalized degree that prepares engineers to excel in the new working world. Advantages of the graduate degree include:
- Maintain licensure requirements with graduate courses.
- Gain a unique international graduate study experience
- Increase your earning potential.
- Expand your knowledge and marketability.
- Broaden your understanding of engineering through interdisciplinary focus.
- Follow some courses online.