Transition Information Session
When: Offered during Fall and Spring semesters
CEAS Transition Information Sessions are designed to provide detailed information regarding the transition application process for the College of Engineering and Applied Science. Future engineers will also have the opportunity to connect with current CEAS Academic Advisors and upper class students. This event is intended for current UC Change of College and Change of Major students (FEP/EASE, Readmission, and Transfer students should not attend this event).
This session will cover:
- Transition Student Criteria
- Details regarding transition timelines and procedures
- Strategies for being successfully admitted to CEAS
- Information regarding parallel pathways for popular CEAS majors.
The event will be broken into three breakout sessions during which students will be able to engage in small-group discussions with advisors and upper class students from each major.
Spring 2020 Event Details
- Thursday, January 30th 3:00pm-4:30pm
- Tangeman University Center (TUC) 4th Floor
- Check-in available 2:30pm-4:00pm
RSVP by no later than 8:00am on Tuesday, January 28th.