Transition and Change of Major Information Session
The Fall 2020 Transition Information Session will be held virtually on Friday, October 9, 2020 from 3:30pm-5:00pm.
When: Offered during Fall and Spring semesters
This event is open to any Change of Major, Transition, or Readmission student planning to apply to a CEAS major.
CEAS Transition Information Sessions are designed to provide detailed information regarding the transition application process for the College of Engineering and Applied Science. Future engineers will also have the opportunity to connect with current CEAS Academic Advisors and upper class students.
This session will cover:
- Change of Major, Transition, and Readmission Student Criteria
- Freshman Engineering Program (FEP) Criteria
- Details regarding transition timelines and procedures
- Strategies for being successfully admitted to CEAS
- Information regarding parallel pathways for popular CEAS majors.