Transition and Change of Major Information Session
Return to this webpage for updates regarding our Spring Transition & Change of Major session.
CEAS Transition & Change of Major Information Sessions are designed to provide detailed information regarding the transition application process for the College of Engineering and Applied Science. For general information about the transition process, review the Overview and Q&A videos below. To hear from Academic Advisors and students in each major, check out each of the Breakout room recordings.
- Transition & Change of Major Overview
- Aerospace, Mechanical, and Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Architectural, Civil, and Construction Management
- Biomedical, Chemical, and Environmental Engineering
- Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical, and Electrical Engineering Technology
- Question & Answer Session
What topics are covered?
- Change of Major, Transition, and Readmission Student Criteria
- Freshman Engineering Program (FEP) Criteria
- Details regarding transition timelines and procedures
- Strategies for being successfully admitted to CEAS
- Information regarding parallel pathways for popular CEAS majors.
How often are information sessions held?
Every spring and fall semester.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact CEASAdvis@uc.edu.