Joint Co-op Institute
UC-CQU JCI HIGHLIGHTS
The University of Cincinnati College of Engineering and Applied Science (UC-CEAS) has partnered with the Chongqing University (CQU) to introduce the first mandatory cooperative engineering education program in China, named the Joint Engineering Co-op Institute (JCI). The final agreement between the two institutions was signed on October 11, 2013.
This alliance brings together two renowned universities, both leaders in their respective countries. Students enrolled in JCI receive the best of both worlds: a top-notch engineering education with degrees from each institution plus industry experience. These two assets combine to make JCI students high-demand graduates.
- Celebrating a Milestone (April 25, 2018)
- China Daily: Joint college course bears fruit (April 26, 2018)
- JCI Celebrates Lunar New Year (February 21, 2018)
- Bringing Together Classroom Learning, Real-world Applications (Nov 11, 2017)
- UC welcomes China's first co-op students (Aug 17, 2017)
- UC Professor, Ahmed Elgafy, PhD, Presents American Teaching Model Seminar to CQU Professors (May 21, 2015)