The College of Engineering and Applied Science at the University of Cincinnati offers dozens of engineering and applied science graduate-level majors & programs including master of science, master of engineering, and doctorate degrees.
- Master of Engineering (MEng) In Person — Electrical Engineering
- Master of Engineering (MEng) Online — Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science (MS) — Electrical Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) — Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science — Engineering Mechanics
- Doctor of Philosophy — Engineering Mechanics
Industrial & Systems Engineering
Materials Science & Engineering
Cross-Disciplinary Master of Engineering Programs
A cross-disciplinary master’s degree in Engineering provides an unmatched competitive edge in two or more fields.
- Master of Engineering (MEng) — Additive Manufacturing: Mechanical and Materials Engineering and Aerospace Engineering
- Master of Engineering (MEng) — Artificial Intelligence: Electrical Engineering and Computer Science and Aerospace Engineering
- Master of Engineering (MEng) — Robotics and Intelligent Autonomous Systems: Mechanical and Materials Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science)
- Master of Engineering (MEng) — Sustainable Energy: Electrical and Computer Engineering, Mechanical and Materials Engineering, Chemical and Environmental Engineering, Civil and Architectural Engineering
Learn more about the Master of Engineering programs CEAS offers.