Follow these steps to gain access to the Clean Room:
- Go to the Environmental Health & Safety website
- Select Web-Based Compliance Training
The “OSHA Hazard Communication” and “EPA Hazardous Waste” are required.
Note: Be connected to a printer while taking you on line testing YOU WILL NEED TO PRINT THE CERTIFICATES.
- Complete the Access Request Form, and submit it with the safety training certificates.
- After completion of the web based safety courses and printing of the certificates email Jeff Simkins (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (513) 556-4775 to schedule the ERC Safety Training.
- Watch the video below before coming to the safety training, there will be a quiz about the contents of the video.
- At the conclusion of the ERC Safety Training session, you will be granted door access for entering and leaving the facility.
- For training on individual equipment please complete the equipment training form.
- Return the completed form to Jeff Simkins. He will redirect it for equipment specific training if appropriate.
- A record of all training will be filed with individual records.
- Gaining access for ERC or OCMI clean rooms is equivalent.
Further action is required to make this video accessible
The below criteria must be satisfied:
- Affirm Accessibility must be checked AND
- Kaltura or embed is selected, or youtube is selected and a title is entered.
The video will not display on the live site until the issue above is resolved.